Friday, November 2, 2012

Clinton Eventually Pays St. Peter A Visit .... Yeah, I know BUT it's still funny.



"And who are you ?" asks St. Peter.

"Why, it's me, Bill Clinton, The Big Dawg and formerly the President of The United States and Leader of the Free World."

"What can I do for you", asks St. Peter.

"Well, seeing as I'm here, I'd like to come in to the Big House.", replies Clinton.

"Sure, sure.", says St. Peter. "But first you have to confess your sins."

Clinton bites his lip and answers: "Well, I tried Marijuana, but I didn't inhale so you really couldn't say I actually used drugs illegally."

"There were inappropriate extramarital affairs, but I didn't have full sexual relations so you really couldn't say I was an adulterer."

"And from time to time I made misleading statements, but they didn't meet the legal standard of perjury, so you really couldn't call it "bearing false witness".

"Ok, here's the deal, Bill." declares St. Peter.

"We'll send you somewhere it's Hot .... but we won't call it Hell."

"You'll be there Indefinitely .... but we won't say it's for Eternity."

"And when you arrive, you don't have to abandon all Hope ... just don't hold your breath waiting for it to Freeze Over !"

No comments: