Thursday, October 22, 2015

An Express Mail Good Samaritan ....




While out for my morning stroll around Boston Harbor about 7 a.m., I noticed this guy shouting "Allah be praised" and "Death to all infidels."

Suddenly he tripped and fell into the water.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the explosives he was carrying.

If he didn't get help he was going to drown.


Being a responsible citizen, and abiding by the law of the land that requires you to help those in severe, life threatening distress - I did my duty and informed the Police, the Coast Guard, The Immigration Office, Parks and Recreation and even the Boston Fire Dept.


It is now 11 a.m., the terrorist has drowned, and none of the authorities have yet to respond.   

  
And I'm starting to think I wasted five stamps – maybe I should have used “Express” mail.

No comments: