Thursday, October 22, 2015

Venomous Muslim Jihadi Terrorism ...




This is a rattlesnake – and this is what it can do with its poisonous venom...




I have rattlesnakes on my property. Over the years I have killed them in the back yard, on the porch, in the garage, in my basement, in the front yard and on the driveway.



I don’t hesitate to kill every rattlesnake I see because I don’t care to live my life “accommodating” to the needs of the rattlesnake in order to avoid an encounter. Neither do I care to risk an encounter with my pets, my wife, children and grandchildren and neighbors with a rattlesnake.



I know that a rattlesnake is capable of biting me and them and will under some circumstances.



I don’t worry about or wonder why a rattlesnake would bite me. It is a rattlesnake and can.



I don’t spend my time trying to change a poisonous rattlesnake into a non-poisonous snake.



I don’t try to get to know rattlesnakes better so I can find a way to live with them and convince them not to bite me or my family.



I don’t question rattlesnakes about where the other rattlesnakes are because it won’t tell me.



I don’t try to “reason” with a rattlesnake or carry on a meaningful dialogue with it.



I just kill it ….






This is a Muslim Jihadi Terrorist … and this is what it has done  ….


No comments: