Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Wish List Laments .... my favorite power tool

Always felt that the perfect Christmas gift for anyone who enjoys shooting is a box of ammunition, as opposed to ... oh,  I don't know just off the top of my head - another tie or sweater.

Tried to get that across over the years (unsuccessfully) to the non-shooting females in my family that they don't need to "know" anything about either firearms or ammo (which they don't) - just go into any sporting goods store and buy any box, brand, quantity or type of ammo - it can be rimfire, handgun, rifle, shotgun shells, big magnums, tiny 22 long rifles, whatever - it doesn't matter - you don't even need to gift wrap it - it's still the perfect gift for me.

Why?

Because if I have a gun that shoots it, I will, and have a blast all the while it lasts AND if I don't own a gun that does, it's the perfect excuse for me to go out and buy one that will !

And, this Christmas just so you know in case you're wondering what I would really like to find under the tree - here's a picture of my favorite POWER TOOL .....



Sig Sauer's single stack 45 acp model P220

Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas !

No comments: